Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Bitches for Kloppenburg!!

If you live in WI and you didn't vote in today's Supreme Court race, I would advise you not to speak to me.

Prosser, the incumbent, called the female Chief Justice of the WI Supreme Court a bitch.

And, he said that he was justified in doing so.  He blamed her for pushing him into calling her a bitch.


Enough said.


So, I guess if he had bitch-slapped her, that would have been her fault too.

Sounds just like what my abusive father used to say to me, and I voted him out of office too.

Just imagine for one second how fast he would have been forced from office if he had called a black Chief Justice the N word.

All I have to say is:

This bitch voted for Kloppenburg.

Here are some pics from yesterday's rally at the WI State Capitol in Madison.

Enjoy.



















No comments: