Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ni Putes Ni Soumises (Neither Whores Nor Submissives) is Awesome!!

I am having Ni Putes Ni Soumises withdrawal.

If you have been reading my blog posts for the past couple of years, then you will be well aware that Ni Putes Ni Soumises (Neither Whores Nor Submissives) is a completely awesome international human rights organization based in Paris, France, which fights on behalf of women's rights as universal human rights without compromise and advocates for secularism, gender equality, and gender desegregation.

I love my amazing, uncompromising, bold, and unapologetic French feminists, and I miss them so much.

That reminds me -- I have to, have to get my policy report on the research I conducted while in France done this weekend.  And, I'm off.


(The lovely and wonderful and brilliant and amazing Aileen took this pic in Paris about a year ago.)

1 comment:

Steve Bowen said...

You're very smiley in that photo. Actually I could kick myself for not making the short train journey to Paris while you were there. I would have loved to see "Ni Putes" at first hand. Not to mention meeting you.